City of London Police
Economic crime and fraud
- Dedicated Cheque and Plastic Crime Unit
- Tackling organised card and cheque fraud
- Fraud Training Academy
- Centre of excellence for fraud
- Prevention, detection and investigation
- Insurance Fraud Enforcement Department
- Dedicated to tackling insurance fraud
- National Fraud Intelligence Bureau
- Using intelligence to fight fraud
- Overseas Anti-Corruption Unit
- Investigating bribery and corruption
- Police Intellectual Property Crime Unit
- Combating intellectual property crime
- Report a crime or incident to us
- If you been a victim of crime or witness to an incident there are a number of different ways you can report to us. You can always call 999 in an emergency or 101 for non-emergencies.
- Other services
- You can get in touch about non crime related services such as giving feedback, submitting freedom of information requests and complaints and compliments.
An error has occurred with the Twitter feed. If the error persists, pease contact the administrator.