Skip to content
Dial 999 in an emergency
Dial 101 in a non-emergency
AA | Accessibility
Logo - City of London Police
Report a crime online
A quick, convenient way to report crime and incidents.


Reporting antisocial behaviour

Who should I call?

999 - is it an emergency?

Does it feel like the situation could get heated or violent very soon? Is someone in immediate danger? Do you need support right away? Call 999 when it's an emergency, a crime is in progress, someone suspected of a crime is nearby, when there is danger to life and if violence is being used or threatened.

101 - if it's not an emergency, do not call 999.

This doesn't mean the crime is not important - it just helps the police to make the best use of their resources. This could be to report a crime or to seek advice, for example if your car has been stolen, your property has been damaged or you suspect drug use or dealing in your neighbourhood.

If you have been a victim or witness of antisocial behaviour you should contact City of London Police on 101 or email

If you are being disturbed by noise happening now or if you would like help or advice call 020 7606 3030 for the environment health team.

Nuisance neighbours

You should in the first instance report and incidents to your hours provider.

  • For the City of London Corporation call 020 7606 3030

Support for you

The impact of antisocial behaviour can be significant. You may find that you can't sleep, you don't feel safe in your own home and you feel anxious.

Victim Support are there to help anyone affected by crime, not only those who experience it directly, but also their friends, family and any other people involved.

You can talk to Victim Support on 0808 168 9111

Rough sleepers

If you are concerned about someone sleeping rough in the City contact Streetlink.

Call 0300 500 0914 or download the Streetlink app. 

To report begging or any other type of antisocial behaviour call 101.