Protecting the City of London from the threat of terrorism and extremism
Counter Terrorism Security Advisers (CTSAs) provide briefings, advice and presentations on
- Hostile reconnaissance
- Protective security against terror and domestic extremism
- Contingency planning and response to attacks
- Searches, evacuation and suspect packages
- Post room security and telephoned bomb threats
- Personnel, employment screening and cyber security
- In-house table-top exercises
- Other aspects of security.
We welcome enquiries and are happy to provide bespoke advice to meet your needs.
We run monthly Project Griffin awareness days for security and front of house staff, and Project ARGUS counter terrorism table top exercises, as well as other periodic events.
Additionally, we offer a range of services for small and medium sized enterprises including the newsletter City Business Connect.
Text Alert is a fast time communication to the business community. It is used solely for disseminating information on incidents having an immediate impact on the area, which will disrupt normal City life.
Email Alert is used for updating the community on planned events, witness appeals, and current crime trends.
For more information, or to sign up to these services, contact email@example.com
Our Counter Terrorism Security Advisers (CTSAs) are trained and tasked by the National Counter Terrorism Security Office (NaCSTO) – a specialist police organisation working closely with the Centre for the Protection of National Infrastructure (CPNI) – which coordinates the nationwide CTSA network.
To report suspicious activity happening now
- In the City of London dial 999 or call City of London Police on 020 7601 2222
- Elsewhere Dial 999
For other suspicious activity
- Call the confidential Anti Terrorist Hotline on 0800 789 321