Reporting a change in circumstances or new visa
Find out below which changes should be reported, how soon to report them, and who to report them to.
I'd like to report my PRC as lost, stolen or damaged
Thank you. You need to get a new PRC from the OVRO as soon as you discover that your PRC is lost, has been stolen or damaged.Please note, this will cost you a £34 registration fee.
Please make sure you bring the following documents:
- your completed registration form
- one UK passport-sized photo (45mm x 35mm), glued to the form
- your passport containing your visa, and any new passport you may have been issued since you last registered
- your biometric residence permit
- your Home Office letter approving your application for leave