Reporting a change in circumstances or new visa
Find out below which changes should be reported, how soon to report them, and who to report them to.
I'm returning to the UK after more than 12 months away
Thank you. If you’ve been away from the UK for more than 12 months and need to register again, you must visit the OVRO within seven days of your re-entry to the UK as we’ll need to issue you a new police registration certificate (PRC).
Please note, this will cost you a registration fee of £34. You can pay by cash sterling or card.
Please make sure you bring all of the following documents with you:
- your completed registration form (PDF 954KB)
- one UK passport-sized colour photo (45mm x 35mm), glued to the pro forma
- your passport containing your visa
- your biometric residence permit
- your Home Office letter approving your application for leave