Skip to content
Dial 999 in an emergency
Dial 101 in a non-emergency
AA | Accessibility
Logo - City of London Police
Report a crime online
A quick, convenient way to report crime and incidents.


Help and advice

Do you need help to make a complaint?

If you need help to make a complaint please let us know. We will help you by recognising your individual needs. To do this we can offer the following services :

Referring you to a suitable advocacy or support group.

Providing access to interpreters so that you can communicate with us.

Allow access to the use of Language translation services so that we can send you communication in a language other than English if this would help you.

Referring you to services who can support you if you have speech or hearing difficulties.    

 Other useful contacts and information 


City of London Police

Dial 999 in an emergency
Dial 101 in a non-emergency
General enquiry​
Nearest Police Station​​

Independent Office for Police Conduct​

Independent Office for Police Conduct
PO Box 473
M33 0BW 

Tel: 0300 020 0096 (press 2 at prompt)​

Police Investigations & Review Commissioner

Hamilton House
Hamilton Business Park
Caird Park
Hamilton ML3 0QA

Tel: 0808 178 5577


Citizen Advice Bureau  



CoLP staff, family and friends can report concerns via an independent and confidential reporting service.

0800 915 1571 or online via