Skip to content

Section Navigation Bar

Make a complaint about the City of London Police

Please complete the following form with as much detail as possible. On submission your form will be sent to the Professional Standards Directorate.

Before you start

Only use this form for making a complaint about our service, or the conduct of police officers, staff and contractors.

If you are reporting fraud you will need to contact Action Fraud, or if you are reporting any other crime or incident please telephone 101 or complete our online crime reporting form. Remember in an emergency dial 999 or go to your local police station.

I can confirm that I would like to make a complaint about the City of London Police.

eForms by AchieveForms