Skip to content

Section Navigation Bar

Report a crime

You can report non-emergency crimes that have taken place in the City of London using this form.

You will need to provide a City of London Postcode to confirm the incident location e.g. EC2M 4UJ

Please report crimes that have happened outside of the City to the Metropolitan Police Service.

Information for you

When your report is submitted you will be given a unique reference number. We will then contact you within 72 hours with a crime reference number and an update.

Personal information submitted to this site will be used only for policing purposes. This complies with the Data Protection Act (1998) details of which can be found at

eForms by AchieveForms